Tuesday 28 February 2012

Welcome to the 1930's


So I have a new favourite blog!

http://overlyselected.blogspot.com/

You guys have to check her out, every post's a good one! And so this girls style inspired me to re-create one of her looks, I love the whole denim t-shirt look so i styled a simple oversized denim shirt with so comfy leggins for a casual day style! I wanted to change it up abit though so it was pure plaugurism so i went fro a 30's theme!

By adding a hair band and pulling most of the hair back (leaving room for some uphfm!) I think it helps to create a more dated look, I also rolled back the sleeves to the shirt to add to the feel!
ALSO I tried photo editing! Wahayyy! What do you think, not bad for a first try!


Do you guys have a blog that inspires your outfits, let me know!
Much Love, Hol xoxox

6 comments:

  1. This hairstyle really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun, thanks for the lovely comment you left me. The denim shirt is gorgeous and I love the way you've edited your pics. Now following you too xxxxx
    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment on my blog was SO lovely :) Thank you so much for mentioning my blog here too!! ahh so nice of you<3 Love how you added a headband looks gorgeous! They always fall of my bloody head ha- it's an odd shape. You look amazing!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries, its true i totally adore your blog! Aw thanks, much love! xoxox

      Delete
  4. thanks guys! love your comments! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete