Friday 17 February 2012

I heard it was the sexiest thing;


So I did a little survey and asked guys what they thought made a woman look the most sexy, I was expecting alot of clevage and a short skirt, but the guys I asked told me the sexiest thing a woman can  wear is a shirt and nothing else... so i wasn't going to go outside starkers in nothing but a shirt! However i decided to do my own little spin off. So instead of bare legs i wrnt for some dark leggins, and made my shirt really oversized to create the 'boyfriend look'. I didn't want to look like a total man however so i decided to keep it pink and girly!


BAG: RIVER ISLAND
LEGGINS: REPUBLIC
SHOES: VANS SHOP


 I've wanted Van's for ages, but  didnt want to be like everybody else who has the standards. So when i saw these gorgeous VANS brogues, i couldn't help but run tp the till!

If you saw my post below, you'll know that i've been drooling over the Mcqueen scarf but unfortunatly i havn't got lucky, im ashamed to say bought a Mcqueen Style Inspired scarf, it really does kill me to admit it :(


So what do you guys think is the sexiest thing a woman can wear?
Much love, Hol xoxox

2 comments:

  1. ohh I love that scarf with the shirt x

    www.k-dollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just going through your blog now, I love it! Thanks for visiting mine and following. I'm going to follow yours too xx

    ReplyDelete