Wednesday 8 February 2012

The secret of the sewing kit



As a girl i live for sales, shoe sales, clothes sales any type of sale! So when i saw this for a bargin price of £4!!!!!!! From Peacocks i just had to buy it! But there was something about it i had to change and i hope you cant guess....

Also feel the need to let you know this is going out Holly, not something i would ever wear in the day!

So If you didnt notice, this was actually a pencil skirt but with my trusted sewing machine on hand i managed to taylor it into a little party dress, I love animal prints and I think the bold print is toned down by the subtle colours. Definatly one of my favourite customisations!

Have you guys ever altered anything, keep me inspired and let me know!
Much Love, Hol xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment