Thursday 9 February 2012

McQueen scarf... go on then!


I am SUCH huge fan of McQueen, since his collections started being paraded around by amazing Gaga he's only got better!  But my favourite peice has to be the famous scarf worn by celebrities, fashioinista's, and anyone who can justify paying £200 for a silk scarf! It is on my wish list so might have a check on Amazon later, but keep a look out hopefully i'll be able to post a picture soon!


As you can see it's hard to look anywhere in the celeb kingdom without seeing this beauty!


Even the A listers seem to be keen!



So I must say my favourite is the white with black skulls but which do you prefer, or any other colours you've seen and loved!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the McQueen scarf too, skulls are my fave pattern!


    Come check out my blog.. would love to hear what you think :) xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one so badly! Im in love with it, thankss! I looked at your blog, LOVE IT! Especially the post on trend watching, love metallics atm! :D xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me hun, I love the skull scarf trend and i just bought my own, a cheaper version of course :) xx

    ReplyDelete