Wednesday 29 February 2012

Blue For Spring Pt 1;

So you may know i work at Republic, and its thats time of the season when i get uniform! I get a top and a bottom for free! So i had these things in my head that i wanted, but i tried them on and they looked horrible actually theyre in this post;
http://tohellinhighheels.blogspot.com/2012/02/republic-wish-list.html it was the aztec top and leopard print shorts! Really disappointing!
So subconsciously i've turned my wardrobe blue for the spring! I got the American flag shorts and blue lace top for free (never a bad thing). I'll post the accessories in a seperate post, dont want you guys getting bored scrolling through the masses.


All clothes shown are brought from Republic, just different brands!

Wear It:
Blue And White Stripy Top - White Label
Stars And Stripes Shorts - Soul Cal
Blue Polka Dot Boob Tube - Miso
Blue Lace Top - Miso


These shorts are my new babies, i adore them I'm trying to save them until summer though because they're really quite short, the picture doesnt do the lace top justice I put it on and for a second I thought I was on holiday.Can't wait until summer!






8 comments:

  1. omg amazing! those shortsss<3 they look tiny though aha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to get them shorts as soon as I can! They are lusssssssssh.
    I'm following, check out mine?

    http://graace-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love so much this short !!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pieces, especially shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, really appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you've chosen! I never really go in Republic but your clothes are lovely so I will definitely have to check it out more! xx

    ReplyDelete