Monday 20 February 2012

Barry M Review.




Firstly; i apologise for the bad pictures i had to use my phone because my camera's not wokring properly. I was in a total rush to do my nails i had about 3 minutes before i needed to leave so i shoved some black on and as you can guess it went all over my finger tips and hands, it was really patchy on my nails. So i had the white Barry M crackle for christmas and i'd been meaning to use it, so i popped this ontop and wahayy! Not completly tidy but it gave a great effect in a short time! 4/5!

It lasted a good 3 days because any sign of chips started to show, but once they did they just didnt stop so my advice is not to buy this if your looking for a week long look, you'll be spending more time painting them than anything else!

2 comments:

  1. I bought the white crackle and never know what colour to put underneath but this looks really nice :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i always find this with the coloured crackle, i have the purple sitting at home but no idea what to put underneath! Thanks again :) xxxxx

      Delete