Wednesday 8 February 2012

Republic Wish List!


So i work at REPUBLIC, and we've just had all the new season in and it is beautiful so i went round and made myself a little wish list of everything i wanted! All my wages will be spent on this stuff!

So below i put together some of the stuff that was on the displays! When i saw this shirt on its own, i was abit scared because i had no idea what to wear it with, but when they put it with these it looked so amazing! Aztec clothing is really in this season and so it's a must buy! 


Now i know this could be a little bit too much blue, but toned down with a white vest underneath the blue top and it looks smart. Team it up with some big wedges and a bow in your hair and your ready to go with the 30's style thats creeping back in!







I love my job! Do you guys like Republic's new season, let me know!
Much Love, Hol xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment