Sunday 7 October 2012

Look who's back.


HELLO! I'M BACK!!
 
I have to say im such a bad blogger, it's been months since i've posted anything. So since my last post so much has changed in my life! I'm no longer a student (yay) and i passed my A-Levels so that means no more revision for me! I finished second year with a BBC grade which i was dead chuffed about. I turned 18, so im no longer a baby! And i have a new full time job, i'm now a Junior Test Analysis, working for Capgemini. But thats enough about me, back to fashion i have so many new things to share with you lovelies starting with this.
 
 
This is my OOTD, i've recently discovered COSMO'S, the best resturant on the planet and i needed a new outfit, luckily i had just got paid so I hit Wolverhampton and pulled out this. This is my first dipped hem skirt, i really wasn't a big fan of them when they first becaome fashionable, but i must admit they've grown on me! I added the short top because the skirt is high waisted so it skims all the right places!
 THE SHOES, where an absolute bargin, they where FIVEPOUNDS! From some random shop, i've needed some plain black one's for months!

 
Wear It:
Top - Topshop
Skirt - River Island
Shoes- Random shop in Wolves
 

No comments:

Post a Comment