Monday 22 October 2012

Shine Like A Diamond


Review 'Technic Carnival'
 
Do you ever have that thing, where your nail varnish is starting to chip or you've got bored of the colour... but you haven't got the time to do a whole new design? I know i sound like a sales guy.. but THIS IS THE NAIL VARNISH FOR YOU!

However! I do have one complaint, you need a night in to get this stuff off! It is like industrial paint, but i'm told that all the glitter polish is the same so can't complain really.

 
I brought this nail polish from body care and it was only £2.99 (Barry M do have their own version but be ready to pay out for it). I love this glitter, the chunks are really thick and it doesn't feel tatty on your nails. The thing with me id i just can't be bothered to take my nail polish of, so if your like me this is perfect because you just wack it on and its a completely different style. Plus it adds a bit of glam to your outfit!
I just put a basic boring colour as a base, left them to dry and then applied the glitter over the top and within seconds it was done. It's even tidy enough to wear around the office ;)
Much Love xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Technic is so good, and so cheap, I love cheapness of everything at body care. I just wish they gave you points like boots do haha.

    Lots of love,
    Em xxx

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is fab! So much so that I've nominated it for a Liebster Award! Check it out here http://pull-up-a-pew.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-get-involved.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete