Sunday 14 October 2012

Review & Treats


Evening all!
So i went shopping this weekend and so I thought i'd share my latest purchases with you lovelies! I have to admit the jem that i found where my NEW CREEPERS!
I have been looking for a pair for so long and I found them in some random shop in Wolverhampton. I'll put a post up later with them with an OOTD post.
Also I wanted to show you all the new lip colour i have fallen in love with (hense the picture of myself) I adore it, it makes your lips so soft! Because its a pencil you get such a smooth finish . I would definatly recommend it. Get buying girlies!
 

Below: My little treats and myself wearing 'Rimmel 1000 Kisses'.
 
 
Much Love xoxox
 

4 comments:

  1. Those creepers are pretty amazing, great buy!
    Thank you for the follow and lovely post, I am now following you too :)
    Speak soon, Maddie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I already follow you! I once saw a tv show saying that they tested 1000 kisses by kissing 1000 people with the liner on! Aha!

    www.adayinthelifeofems.blogspot.com love Em xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so nice in that photo! you have a lovely blog :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colour of the lipstick is gorgeous on you, and look at all those bags, you have been busy!
    i love your blog, i've just started following.
    come over and say hi sometime, it'd be lovely to chat!
    hope to hear from you soon
    laura xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete