Wednesday 14 March 2012

How To Wear; Very, Cherry, Berry Jeans


Firstly; I'm sorry ive been a bad little blogger no post in a week and a half! But i've had so much on, got my A level results back and i got an A in Psychology and a B in Business, really chuffed. Its also been my boyfriends birthday so the amount of work ive put in for that is ridiculas! Also put in for my drving theory test AHH! So scared so thats extra revision for me :(

Also sorry for baad quality, getting a new camera; EEP!



So I took these like last week but because of being so busy havn't been able to upload them, these are some of my work clothes and the fashion lately is very bright jeans bit since im more of tame girl i went a cherry colour. When wearing always try and keep the top half quite tame colourwise, I decided to go with a grey/ blue top and matched with the trusted blue denin jacket. I teamed the whole thing up with some simple black studded dollies.

The key to rocking bright skinnies is keep it simple you dont want to colour clash or add one too many accesories! What do you guys think of this new trend, what have you tried it out with?

Much Lovee xoxox

5 comments:

  1. I love your jeans, the outfits very nice! I must admit I haven't jumped on this trend band wagon yet but I certainly would like some mint green trousers...I think that's as bright as I'd dare to go!
    dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You look like a total rock star!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your a level results! I got mine the other day too and got an A in maths (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Cute blog!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on your results! love the outfit


    just found your blog, definitely going to follow!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete