Friday 14 October 2011

SHOPSHOPcharitySHOP


So its an obvious one, blazers are in this season, and all the fashion icons are wearing them, as seen below. I've been looking for a tweed blazer for pretty much months and so when my friend advised me to go charity shop hunting its safe to say it was my only hope. So after looking round countless shops in my area i found none, i did by a cute little jumper but that's another blog. So today just by chance i nipped into a British Heart Foundation charity shop and what did i see? The most beautiful tweed jacket! Of course i snatched it up straight away for a tiny £5!
The moral here is never class out old shops, or charity shop more often that not they hold the best bargins!
So who do you think wears it best? I must admit I love SJP in this, agree? Comment xoxox

1 comment: