Saturday 29 October 2011

From Armani To PRImarni


 One of the best colour combinations this year is mustard and moroon. So I thought i'd try it out. I love the look, the colour compliment each other and it goes with the Autumn weather so well. It was a bit cold out so I chucked on a scarf and a long brown cardy. I was impressed at how warm I stayed to be honest, I'm not giving in and buying a coat yet!
I also LOVE going to designer stores spotting an outfit and re-inventing it at a cheaper version! So I set myself a challenge; re-create a look using clothes only from Primark, I think i did a pretty good job. What do you guys think. did I succeed?

xoxoxx

4 comments:

  1. wow what an amazing look ! your style is fantastic :) great pictures and i think you're such a beautiful girl. wonderful blog, i really love it ! :)

    kisses :*
    b.♥

    ReplyDelete